bo..boku?!

My photo
"Rock! is it in you?" \m/

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Party boy?!!!

This was a Norm Violation homework for a class in NMC.
March 4th 2008

Okay.
i go to a school that's right beside NMC, which is NMA.
i'm a senior soo i pretty much know everybody thats in the school.
how can you not theres only about 30 students.
sooo in my school im kinda known to be. . lets just say "out there."
For my Folkway Norm Violation i did what can't be excused if it's not an assignment.
i went to school in a bathrobe.
well thats not bad at all... Right?
well underneath the bathrobe i wore:
Speedos, Blue silky one that my friend bought as a joke for my birthday. since i never wore it i thought why not.
then i looked through the stuff that i had and found a BOW TIE!!
soo i wore that too.
to top it off i got my aviator shades and headed to school.
so i looked Silly and cool at the same time!! xD
when i got out of the house my auntie gave me a look of "What is he doing?!" i said goodbye to her and headed to school.
as i was heading here i had to slow down because a Chinese person was walking across the road. and as i slowed down so did she.
she gave me a "WTF!!!!" face and Ran not walked RAN to the other side.
i got to school, walked in and sat on the couch.
my principal came out and started to laugh as he was walking to his office.
Mr. Tae our other principal that's new to the school came and saw me, in a bathrobe he approaches me with a big smile, laughs and says "is this for your assignment?" and he continued with a serious tone, "are you wearing anything INSIDE?" i told him i was wearing my speedos and that i wasnt completely naked underneath.
Phillip walked in stopped and stared. didnt say a word.
Kai came into just check where his class was, saw me, and he said "What are you wearing?! oh riiight!" and left.
one of my teachers came to talk to me, tried to ignore the fact that i was in a bathrobe and wearing a bow tie, but in the middle of our discussion she laughed. and walked away.
one of the girls walked in with a smile but as soon as she realized i wasn't wearing normal cloths shouted out "OH!! WHAT HAPPENED!" and said "you and only you can pull this off."
Right after that Luis walks in he sees me pauses, then laughs.
and i tell him that im wearing speedos underneath and laughs with a surprised face of "really?"
a couple more people walk in with the same reaction of laughing and giggling.
with korean word i do not understand as a comment.
in course of this event umm 2 people tried to talk my robe off.
hahaha which was amusing to both me and them i guess.

It was a fun thing to do for me and not that far from my reach.
i came to school wearing speedos underneath my bathrobe and a bow tie.
their faces were priceless.

2 comments:

Kibou said...

`;:゙;`;・(゚ε゚ )ブッ!!I have nothing more to say but "That's my bro for ya!"

LoL.

まーくんのやりそうな事だねぇ~w
ってかあやも見たかった(ノ_・。)

大爆笑をわけろ!!

Ahh~ I miss Ka'i John!!

Oh btw, when were you planning to tell me about the "falling into the ditch and messing up the rims&&tires" incident??? Dad told me about it just this morning while I was talking to him about my life (he 'requested' a friendly report of my last 6 months).

Take care 兄弟~~♡
つけづめが変な感じであんまり打てない♥(。→v←。)♥でもかわいいから好き好き♡

suksters said...

haha masa
I remember when you did this
I didn't even notice it until
u sed good morning I was like
"wait...? wat is he wearing..?" kinda shit..

I shouldn't have been suprised
by this unusual act of yours
cuz I should be use to it..compared to what you did the previous school years here in nma hahah fun memories :)