bo..boku?!

My photo
"Rock! is it in you?" \m/

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy birthday to you~
happy Birthday tooooooo youu~
HAPPY BIIIIIIIRTHDAY TO AYAKA~
HAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy BIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiirthdaaaAAAAAY toooo YOU~!
actually its tomorrow and i know that but i dont have internet at home sooo im just posting it now!
yaaay
your 19!!
you lucky person!
i wish i was 19..
then things arent that complex..
like buying things and stuff..
mann!!!
hmm..
hope your Birthday is all the more great this year in japan!!
mann a year ago we celebrated it here..
a year goes so fast!
ill see you soon!
<3 you sister!!
have TONS of fun!!!
-Masa [猿]
P.S.- dont get too wasted! hahahaha
oh and the start i was singing. hahaha
><

1 comment:

Kibou said...

Thanks masa~~(●´艸`)ウシシシシ
I read this like the day after you called but I didn't comment it cuz I was too wiped out...

BUT! Here I am~♪♪♪
So when are you really getting here?? Cuz man, we got some issues to work out.. like where you'll be sleeping and stuff. Did you find a school yet??

Anyhow, thanks for your happy birffday post for me.

Love always,
ねーちゃん♡